Jump to navigation Jump to search
The village was a marcher borough founded by the Knights Hospitallers in the 12th century. It appears on a 1578 parish map of Pembrokeshire. Owen, in 1603, described it as one of nine Pembrokeshire "boroughs in decay".
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- Charles, B. G., The Placenames of Pembrokeshire, National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, 1992, ISBN 0-907158-58-7, p 628
- "Penbrok comitat". British Library.
- Owen, George, The Description of Pembrokeshire by George Owen of Henllys Lord of Kemes, Henry Owen (Ed), London, 1892
- Dovecote in MyPembrokeshire[dead link]
- Nicolle, G. R., Rosemarket: A Village Beyond Wales. Dyfed Cultural Services (1982)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rosemarket.|