||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
21 January 1951 |
|Children||Kate (b. 1972)|
Rosemary Shrager (born 21 January 1951) is an English chef, best known for being an haute cuisine teacher on the reality television programme Ladette to Lady, and as a judge on Soapstar Superchef. She also made an appearance on the reality TV show 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!'.
Other television projects have included Kitchen Showdown with Rosemary Shrager, where she weaned unhealthy fast-food families onto nutritious cuisine.
Shrager is an accomplished chef and has worked with fellow Soapstar Superchef judge Jean-Christophe Novelli.
Shrager played the part of a strict, no-nonsense headmistress on the American reality show, The Girls of Hedsor Hall in 2009.
She and, the food historian and author Ivan Day, recreated dishes cooked for Queen Victoria on the 2011 BBC series Royal Upstairs Downstairs. She is now known for cooking daily on The Alan Titchmarsh Show from 2010–12 and on What's Cooking? during May 2013.
On 14 November 2012, it was confirmed that Rosemary had joined the cast of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! as a late entrant and was voted out by the public on 27 November 2012, finishing in 6th place out of 12 celebrities.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (June 2014)|
- All Star Family Fortunes (6 May 2012) - Contestant
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire?: Live Celebrity Special (20 December 2012) - Contestant
- Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live (25 December 2012) - Guest
- Let's Dance for Comic Relief (23 February 2013) - Contestant, with Kim Woodburn.
- Catchphrase: Celebrity Special (26 May 2013) - Contestant
- Tipping Point: Lucky Stars (2013) - Contestant
- Big Star's Little Star (25 September 2013) - Contestant
- The Chase: Celebrity Special (28 December 2013) - Contestant
- Ladies of London Herself
- Draw It! - Contestant
- Celebrity Fifteen to One (6 June 2014) - Contestant
- Castle Cook (2001)
- School for Cooks (2008)
- Yorkshire Breakfast (2011)
- Absolutely Foolproof Classic Home Cooking (2011)
- Absolutely Foolproof Food for Family & Friends (2012)
- "Celebrities | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!". Itv.com. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- Shrager, Rosemary; Gaisford, Sue, Rosemary: Castle Cook, Everyman's Library, 19 January 2001, ISBN 978-1-84159-049-3
- Shrager, Rosemary, School for Cooks, Dorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd, 1 August 2008, ISBN 978-1-4053-3513-3
- Shrager, Rosemary, 'Absolutely Foolproof', Octopus Publishing Group Ltd, 2 May 2011, ISBN 978-0-600-62207-9
- Official website
- Clarke, Alice, TV Guide: Ladies made, The Sunday Times, 14 May 2008
- Larging it with chef Rosemary, The Press, 6 May 2008
- Chef's Kitchen: Rosemary Shrager
- A passion for food is Rosemary's recipe for success, Yorkshire Post, 20 August 2008
- Rosemary Shrager's School for Cooks at itv.com
- Rosemary Shrager at the Internet Movie Database