From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Roshan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roshan may refer to:
- Roshan (music director) (1917–1967), Bollywood music director
- Roshan Mahanama (born 1966), Sri Lankan cricketer
- Hrithik Roshan (born 1974), Hindi film actor, son of Rakesh Roshan
- Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan (1980–2012), Iranian nuclear scientist
- Pir Roshan (1525–c.1580), Pashtun warrior and poet
- Rajesh Roshan (born 1955), Bollywood music director
- Rakesh Roshan, (born 1949), Indian producer, director and former actor in Bollywood films
- Roshan Singh (1892–1927), Indian revolutionary
- Roshan Meka , Telugu hero
- Roshan (telco), Afghan telecommunications provider
- Rushani language, language spoken in Afghanistan and Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshani"
- Rushon District, district in Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshan"
- Afghan Premier League, the top football league in Afghanistan, also known as Roshan Afghan Premier League due to sponsorship
- Roshan, a boss creature in the video game, Dota 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.