Roshni Nadar Malhotra
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Alma mater||Kellogg School of Management|
Vasant Valley School
|Occupation||Executive Director and CEO, HCL Enterprise|
Trustee, Shiv Nadar Foundation
|Years active||2008 until present|
|Parent(s)||Shiv Nadar, Kiran Nadar|
Roshni Nadar Malhotra is the Executive Director and the CEO of HCL Enterprise. She is the only child of HCL's founder, Shiv Nadar. In 2017, she was ranked 51st on the Forbes World's 100 Most Powerful Women list.
Early life and career
Roshni Nadar grew up in Delhi, studied in Vasant Valley School and graduated from Northwestern University majoring in Communication with a focus on Radio/TV/Film. She also graduated with a Masters in Business Administration having a focus on Social Enterprise Management and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management. She worked in various companies as a producer before joining HCL. Within a year of her joining HCL, she was elevated as executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation.
Prior to becoming CEO of the HCL Corporation, Roshni Nadar had been serving as the trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation, which runs on the not-for-profit Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Chennai. She had also been involved in brand building across the HCL Group.
Roshni Nadar is a trained classical musician. She got married in 2010 to Shikhar Malhotra who is the Vice Chairman of HCL Healthcare and they have two sons Armaan (born 2013) and Jahaan (born 2017).
- "Roshni Nadar is CEO of HCL Corporation". Sify. 2 July 2009. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- "HCL gen-next Roshni Nadar appointed vice-chairman of HCL Tech".
- "World's Most Powerful Women". Forbes. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Roshni Nadar made CEO of HCL Corp". The Hindu. 2 July 2009. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- Singh, S. Ronendra. "The rise of an heiress: Roshni Nadar". @businessline. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "5 young guns who will take over top indian companies". Rediff.
- "HCL heiress roshni nadar philanthropy priority".
- "Roshni Nadar Takes Over As CEO Of HCL Corp". EFYtimes.com. 2 July 2009. Archived from the original on 20 August 2009. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- Sil, Sreerupa. "Successfully Juggling Roles, Roshni Nadar Malhotra Is A True Woman". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- award/ "Roshni Nadar honored with NDTV Young philanthropist of the Year Award". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|