|Roshni Nadar Malhotra|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Alma mater||Kellogg School of Management
Vasant Valley School
|Occupation||Executive Director and CEO, HCL Enterprise
Trustee, Shiv Nadar Foundation
|Years active||2008 till present|
|Parent(s)||Shiv Nadar, Kiran Nadar|
Roshni Nadar Malhotra is the Executive Director and the CEO of HCL Enterprise. She is the only child of HCL's founder, Shiv Nadar. In 2017, she was ranked 57th on the Forbes World's 100 Most Powerful Women list.
Early life and career
Roshni Nadar grew up in Delhi,studied in Vasant Valley School and graduated from Northwestern University majoring in Communication with a focus on Radio/TV/Film. She also graduated with a Masters in Business Administration having a focus on Social Enterprise Management and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management.
Prior to becoming CEO of the HCL Corporation, Roshni Nadar had been serving as the trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation, which runs the not-for-profit Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Chennai. She had also been involved in brand building across the HCL Group.
Roshni Nadar is a trained classical musician. She got married in 2010 to Shikhar Malhotra who is the Vice Chairman of HCL Healthcare and they have two sons Armaan (born 2013) and Jahaan (born 2017).
- "Roshni Nadar is CEO of HCL Corporation". Sify. 2009-07-02. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "World's Most Powerful Women". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Roshni Nadar made CEO of HCL Corp". The Hindu. 2009-07-02. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "5 young guns who will take over top indian companies". Rediff.
- "HCL heiress roshni nadar philanthropy priority".
- "Roshni Nadar Takes Over As CEO Of HCL Corp". EFYtimes.com. 2009-07-02. Archived from the original on 2009-08-20. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Sil, Sreerupa. "Successfully Juggling Roles, Roshni Nadar Malhotra Is A True Woman". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- award/ "Roshni Nadar honored with NDTV Young philanthropist of the Year Award". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|