Rositsa Stamenova (Bulgarian: Росица Стаменова, born 6 March 1955) is a retired sprinter from Bulgaria. She won two medals at the European Indoor Championships. Her personal best time was 50.82 seconds, achieved in August 1984 in Prague. She also competed in the women's 400 metres at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
|1980||European Indoor Championships||Sindelfingen, West Germany||4th||400 m|
|1983||European Indoor Championships||Budapest, Hungary||3rd||400 m|
|World Championships||Helsinki, Finland||7th||4x400 m relay|
|1984||European Indoor Championships||Gothenburg, Sweden||3rd||400 m|
|1987||World Indoor Championships||Indianapolis, United States||5th||400 m|
|World Championships||Rome, Italy||8th||4x400 m relay|
|1988||European Indoor Championships||Budapest, Hungary||6th||400 m|
- World women's all-time best 400m (last updated August 2001)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Rositsa Stamenova Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 3 August 2017.
- 1980 European Indoor Championships results, women's 400 m final - Die Leichtatletik-Statistik-Seite
- 1987 World Indoor Championships results, women's 400 m final - Die Leichtatletik-Statistik-Seite
- 1988 European Indoor Championships results, women's 400 m final - Die Leichtatletik-Statistik-Seite
|This biographical article relating to Bulgarian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|