|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
Number of locations
|Products||gold, silver, precious metals|
Rosland Capital is a precious metals asset management firm that sells gold and other precious metals in physical form. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and is widely known for its television commercials starring actor William Devane.
Marin Aleksov founded the company in 2008 and serves as CEO. The company specializes in selling gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Rosland also facilitates establishing precious metal-backed IRAs.
Rosland serves the United States, but has also opened offices in Europe. In July 2014, Rosland expanded into the United Kingdom, where the company is known as Rosland UK, and later moved into Germany as Rosland GmbH.
Rosland's primary product is gold and they argue that while the value of the U.S. dollar drops, gold has long served as a hedge against inflation and has performed well in uncertain economic circumstances.
Rosland Capital has been endorsed in television commercials and on its website by a variety of well-known figures. Rosland prominently features actor William Devane in its television commercials. Rosland has said it chose Devane because he would resonate with its target demographic. Radio personality G. Gordon Liddy has also appeared in television advertisements for Rosland Capital.
In 2015, Rosland Capital released "The Rosland Capital Guide to Gold", a book penned by Aleksov with John Watson. For each book sold, Rosland Capital said they would make a donation to the American Red Cross.
In 2016, Rosland Capital was appointed the worldwide distributor for Formula One's limited-edition gold and silver coins that commemorated the circuits of the 2016 FIA Formula One World Championship.
- "Marin Aleksov". Rosland Capital. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Rosland Capital Helps Americans Protect Their Retirements with Precious Metals IRAs". Marketers Media. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Rosland Capital". Rosland Capital UK. Archived from the original on 6 May 2014. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Joren, James Rufus. "Metal Broker Aims to Take Shine to British Market". Los Angeles Business Journal. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "Rosland - Eine Goldmünze ist der erste Schritt zum Eigentum". roslandgold.de (in German). Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Jarvis, Rebecca. "Going for the gold". CBS News. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Hsu, Tiffany. "Price of gold surges on Fed stimulus hopes; is it headed for $2,000?". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Rosland Capital's Senior Economic Advisor Jeffrey Nichols". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Yousuf, Hibah. "Gold hits new record near $1,830 an ounce". CNN Money. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Graser, Marc. "Rob Levy to Head InterMedia Entertainment". Variety. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Rosland Capital TV Spot for Gold Featuring William Devane". iSpotTV. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "InterMedia Entertainment Goes For The Gold With William Devane As Spokesman For Rosland Capital". Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Scarry, Eddie. "G. Gordon Liddy Ends 20-year Radio Run". Media Bistro. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- Aleksov, Marin; Watson, John (2015). The Rosland Capital Guide to Gold. Blurb. ISBN 1320839851. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "Rosland Capital and the Red Cross Team Up to Support Veterans". American Red Cross. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "In the money - putting F1 production values into a coin". Formula1.com. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- "Formula One coining it in gold and silver". Reuters. 8 Jul 2016. Retrieved 2017-11-10.