This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
روسول بن واحد
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Hulu Terengganu
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Jailani Johari (UMNO-BN)|
|Member of the Terengganu State Legislative Assembly|
29 November 1999 – 5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Othman Daud (BN-UMNO)|
|Succeeded by||Ghazali Taib (BN-UMNO)|
Rosol bin Wahid
10 July 1964
Kg Sura Tengah, Dungun, Terengganu, Malaysia
|Political party||UMNO (1989-2018) |
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (1989-2018) |
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2019-present)
|Residence||Kuala Berang, Terengganu|
Dato' Haji Rosol bin Wahid (Jawi: روسول بن واحد; born 10 July 1964) is a Malaysian politician of Malay descent. He is currently the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Hulu Terengganu constituency in Terengganu after the 2018 election which is preceded by Deputy Minister of Communications and Multimedia, Jailani Johari. He was a member of United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), a component party of National Front or Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition formerly. He resigned from UMNO to be an Independent politician in 2018. Presently he is a member of the Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU), a component of Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition since 2019.
- "undi.info - Ajil (P38-N24) | Malaysiakini". undi.info - Ajil (P38-N24). Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- Mazwin Nik Anis, Muguntan Vanar and Zakiah Koya (15 December 2018). "Six more MPs leave Umno". The Star. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- Mazwin Nik Anis and Joseph Kaos Jr (12 February 2019). "Seven Umno MPs join Bersatu". The Star. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) - Terengganu". election.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|