This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
روسول بن واحد
|Deputy Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs|
|Assumed office |
10 March 2020
|Prime Minister||Muhyiddin Yassin|
|Minister||Alexander Nanta Linggi|
|Preceded by||Chong Chieng Jen|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Hulu Terengganu
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Jailani Johari (UMNO–BN)|
|Member of the Terengganu State Legislative Assembly|
29 November 1999 – 5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Othman Daud (BN–UMNO)|
|Succeeded by||Ghazali Taib (BN–UMNO)|
Rosol bin Wahid
10 July 1964
Sura Tengah, Dungun, Terengganu, Malaysia
|Political party||UMNO (1989-2018) |
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (1989-2018)|
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2019-2020)
Perikatan Nasional (PN) (2020-present)
Muafakat Nasional (MN) (2020-Present)
|Residence||Kuala Berang, Terengganu|
Dato' Haji Rosol bin Wahid (Jawi: روسول بن واحد; born 10 July 1964) is a Malaysian politician. He has served as Deputy Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs in the Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration under Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin and Minister Alexander Nanta Linggi since March 2020 and Member of Parliament (MP) for Hulu Terengganu since May 2018. He served as Member of the Terengganu State Legislative Assembly (MLA) for Ajil from November 1999 to May 2013.  He was a member of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), a component party of the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition. He resigned from UMNO to be an independent politician in 2018 and joined  the Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU), a former component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) and now PN coalitions in 2019.
|1999||N24 Ajil||Rosol Wahid (UMNO)||N/A|
|2004||Rosol Wahid (UMNO)||7,386||%||Mohd Razki (PAS)||3,603||%||11,131||3,783||89%|
|2008||Rosol Wahid (UMNO)||8,530||%||Mohd Razki Alias (PAS)||3,803||%||12,531||4,727||86%|
|2018||P38 Hulu Terengganu, Terengganu||Rosol Wahid (UMNO)||30,925||49.60%||Muhyidin Abdul Rashid (PAS)||28,057||45.00%||63,428||2,868||86.31%|
|Razali Idris (PPBM)||3,364||5.40%|
- "undi.info - Ajil (P38-N24) | Malaysiakini". undi.info - Ajil (P38-N24). Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- Mazwin Nik Anis, Muguntan Vanar and Zakiah Koya (15 December 2018). "Six more MPs leave Umno". The Star. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- Mazwin Nik Anis and Joseph Kaos Jr (12 February 2019). "Seven Umno MPs join Bersatu". The Star. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) - Terengganu". election.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2018-07-29.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|