|Full name||Ross Ami Filipo|
|Date of birth||14 April 1979|
|Place of birth||Lower Hutt, New Zealand|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||118 kg (18 st 8 lb)|
|School||Hutt Valley High School|
|Rugby union career|
Filipo first played provincial rugby for Marlborough in 2001. He then played for Wellingon B in 2002, and made his debut for Wellington in 2003. Although he had played for the Hurricanes development squad in 2003, he was not selected for the Hurricanes in 2004 and instead was drafted into the Crusaders for the 2004 Super 12. He has since stayed with the Crusaders for the Super 12 and Super 14 whilst playing for Wellington in the Air New Zealand Cup (formerly the National Provincial Championship).
Filipo played for the New Zealand Māori in 2005 when they defeated the British and Irish Lions for the first time – he cites this as a career highlight. After the 2007 Super 14 season where Filipo scored six tries he was selected for the Junior All Blacks. After injuries to All Black locks Ali Williams and Keith Robinson, Filipo was called into the All Blacks squad.
Filipo was also selected for the All Blacks end of season Grand Slam tour at the end of 2008; he played against Scotland and Munster during this tour. He was also one of the regular guests on the Rugby Roundtable, which is a rugby union podcast based out of New Zealand.
- Ross Filipo at AllBlacks.com
- "Ross Filipo". wellingtonlions.co.nz. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2007.
- "Ross Filipo". sarugby.com. Retrieved 13 June 2007.
- "Filipo, Schwalger to debut for All Blacks against Canada". The Associated Press. 12 June 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2007.
- "Ross Filipo". crfu.co.nz. Archived from the original on 23 March 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2007.
- Profile Ross Filipo
- "May and Filipo sign with the Magpies". Hawke's Bay Rugby Union. Retrieved 22 July 2016.