|MLA for Pictou Centre|
June 19, 2009 – October 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Pat Dunn|
|Succeeded by||Pat Dunn|
|Attorney General and Minister of Justice|
June 19, 2009 – October 22, 2013
|Preceded by||Cecil Clarke|
|Succeeded by||Lena Diab|
|Born||Trenton, Nova Scotia|
|Political party||New Democrat|
Peter Ross "Ross" Landry is a retired Canadian police officer and politician.
In December 2008, Landry successfully ran for the Nova Scotia New Democratic Party nomination in the riding of Pictou Centre. Landry was elected in the 2009 provincial election and represented the riding until his defeat in the 2013 provincial election.
- "RCMP officer hands in badge, tosses hat into political ring". The News. December 20, 2008. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Landry rides orange wave to the top". The News. June 10, 2009. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "PC's Pat Dunn regains Pictou Centre seat". The News. October 8, 2013. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Atlantic Canada's 1st NDP government takes office in Nova Scotia". CBC News. June 19, 2009. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Former MLA Ross Landry to seek federal NDP nomination in Central Nova". CBC News. July 13, 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- "Ross Landry announces his candidacy for federal NDP in riding of Central Nova". Metro. Halifax. July 13, 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- "Central Nova Liberals, NDP and Conservatives pick candidates". CBC News. July 26, 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
|This article about a Member of the Nova Scotia House of Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|