Lovegrove in 2007
|Born||1958 (age 61–62)|
|Alma mater||Manchester Polytechnic|
Ross Lovegrove was born in Wales in 1958. In 1980 he graduated from the Royal College of Art in London with a master's degree in Industrial Design, showing seminal works; Kodak Digital Camera and Equestrian Chaise longue.
Ross Lovegrove was raised in Penarth by parents who were first cousins and who both hold the name Lovegrove.
He is married to architect Miska Miller-Lovegrove.
- Curated the first permanent collection[clarification needed]. The same year, he was awarded the Red dot design award for the products created for VitrA
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2019)
- "100% Ross Lovegrove". Phaidon Press. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- About Us – Ross Lovegrove. Rosslovegrove.com. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- "Mutations-Créations / Ross Lovegrove". Centre Pompidou. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "CONVERGENCE: ROSS LOVEGROVE AT THE POMPIDOU PARIS". 30 June 2017. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- online-exhibition | Red Dot Award: Product Design. En.red-dot.org. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- VitrA Bathroom Culture. Usa.vitra.com.tr. Retrieved 1 April 2014.