This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marquand at the 2016 San Diego Comic-Con International
|Born||Roscoe Wayne Marquand
August 22, 1981
Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.
Marquand was born in Fort Collins, Colorado. His initial foray into acting began at the age of nine when he played a small part in a church pageant. Soon thereafter, he joined the Boy Scouts of America (where he attained the rank of Eagle Scout) and began impersonating celebrities at campfire ceremonies.
While in attendance at the University of Colorado at Boulder, Marquand he starred in several productions including To Kill a Mockingbird, The Passion of Dracula, and The Cherry Orchard. He graduated with a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in Theatre Performance.
After college he moved to Los Angeles and quickly garnered attention in several film and television projects. He played a crooked cop with entertaining gusto in The Sabi Company's Down and Dangerous (2013). Marquand portrayed screen legend Paul Newman on AMC's Mad Men. Marquand is best known for the recurring role of Aaron on The Walking Dead, the popular TV series' first gay male character.
In April 2018, Marquand made his Marvel Cinematic debut as Red Skull in Avengers: Infinity War, replacing Hugo Weaving as the latter actor had previously expressed reluctance in regards to reprising the role in Captain America: The First Avenger.
An accomplished voiceover actor, Ross has lent his talents to productions such as Phineas and Ferb, Conan, and video games like Battlefield Hardline. He is also known for impersonating a plethora of celebrities including Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Matthew McConaughey and over 50 others. This expertise led to a starring and producing role on Pop TV's Impress Me, helmed by Ben Shelton and Rainn Wilson.
|2006||Love Sick||Short film|
|2007||Saturday Night Special||Aaron Nash||Short film|
|2007||The Deadening||Newscaster||Short film|
|2008||There Will Be Bud||Daniel Puffington|
|2008||Sex & Los Angeles||Detective|
|2009||A Lonely Place for Dying||Nikolai Dzerzhinsky||Producer|
|2009||The Inappropriate Behavior of Our Alleged Loved Ones||Eric|
|2010||Slings and Arrows||Charley|
|2011||The Congregation||John Christner|
|2012||Broken Roads||David Warwick|
|2013||Down and Dangerous||Henry Langlois|
|2013||Christmas Party Conversations: Part I||Angry Young Dad||Video Short|
|2013||The Program||Michael||Short film|
|2014||Amira & Sam||Greg|
|2015||Spare Change||Mr. Hartman|
|2016||Sheep and Wolves||Ziko||Voice only|
|2018||Avengers: Infinity War||Stonekeeper / Red Skull|
|2006||LA Forensics||FBI Agent||Season 1, Episode 15: "Under the Rug"|
|2009||I <3 Vampires||Siona's Publicist||5 episodes|
|2012||The Flipside||Actor||Season 1, Episode 4: "Second Chance"|
|2013||Mad Men||Paul Newman||Guest role; Season 6, Episode 5: "The Flood"|
|2013–14||Conan||Christopher Walken / James Gandolfini||Voice|
|2014||Phineas and Ferb||Han Solo||Voice; episode: "Star Wars"|
|2015||Impress Me||Ross Marvin||Lead role|
|2015–present||The Walking Dead||Aaron||30 episodes
Recurring (season 5)
Also Starring (season 6–7)
Starring (season 8-present)
|2015–17||Talking Dead||Himself||2 Episodes|
|2016||Deadbeat||Hugh Janus||Season 3, Episode 8: "The Duchess of Stourbridge"|
|2017||Brockmire||Brockmire's Father||Season 1, Episode 6: "Road Trip"|
|2017||The Last Tycoon||Prince of Wales||2 Episodes|
|2018||Robot Chicken||Han Solo / Jack Reacher / Hunter||Voice role; episode: "Mr. Mozzarella's Hamburger Skateboard Depot"|
|2016||Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine||Han Solo||Voice|
Awards and nominations
|2013||Maverick Movie Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Down and Dangerous||Nominated|
|2015||Best Actor||Une Libération||Nominated|
- "Down and Dangerous: Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-04-14.
- "The Walking Dead Q&A – Ross Marquand (Aaron)". AMC. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- Ross, Dalton (July 7, 2016). "'The Walking Dead': Ross Marquand promises 'brutal, insane' season 7 premiere". Entertainment Weekly. New York City: Meredith Corporation. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- Keaney, Quinn (August 11, 2016). "The Walking Dead's Ross Marquand Confirms All of Our Worst Fears About Season 7". popsugar.com. San Francisco, California: Popsugar Inc. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- "Actor Ross Marquand talks about playing a gay character on Walking dead and his thoughts on dating and marriage". hubmesh.com. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- Ross, Dalton (February 22, 2015). "'Walking Dead' star Ross Marquand talks about the show's first gay male relationship". Entertainment Weekly. New York City: Meredith Corporation. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- Pritchard, Tom (April 26, 2018). "Avengers: Infinity War Recast a Character, and You Probably Didn't Even Notice". Gizmodo. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Knight, James (14 March 2015). "'Walking Dead' Gay Aaron Ross Marquand New Pop Show 'Impress Me:' Han Solo Actor Does 'Breaking Bad' Jesse Pinkman Impression". Classicalite. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "More Dead-On Celebrity Impressions by Ross Marquand". youtube.com. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Ross Marquand Does Celebrity Impersonations". youtube.com. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "2013". MAVERICK MOVIE AWARDS: Where moviemakers honor moviemakers from all over the world!. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "2015". MAVERICK MOVIE AWARDS: Where moviemakers honor moviemakers from all over the world!. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
1. IMDb Biography (February 2010). Ross Marquand
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ross Marquand.|