Partridge at the Montclair Film Festival, May 2015
Ross Whitman Partridge
February 26, 1968
Kingston, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, producer, screenwriter, director|
Ross Partridge (born February 26, 1968) is an American actor, director, screenwriter and producer.
His most notable work as a director is the 2015 adaptation of the book Lamb, which Partridge wrote, starred in and directed. As an actor, he has had recurring roles in the critically acclaimed Netflix series, Stranger Things, the Showtime series Billions, and the HBO series Insecure. He is the Co-Executive Producer of Room 104 and has also directed three episodes (Phoenix, FOMO and Mr. Mulvahill), written two episodes, and starred in one episode of the series. 
|Year||Title||Role||Notes and References|
|1993||Amityville: A New Generation||Keyes Terry|
|1997||The Lost World: Jurassic Park||Curious Man|
|1999||Black and White||Michael Clemence|
|2007||As the World Turns||Milo Shaughnessy||4 episodes|
|2009||Feed the Fish||Joe Peterson|||
|2010||The Lake Effect||Rob|
|2011||The Off Hours||Oliver|
|2012||The Playback Singer||Ray Tomassi|
|2014||The Midnight Swim||Josh|
|2015||Secret in Their Eyes||Ellis|
|2016||Lamb||David Lamb||Also director, screenwriter|
|2016||Six LA Love Stories||Wes Ellis|
|2016||Stranger Things||Lonnie Byers||4 episodes|
|2017||Billions||Tom McKinnon||3 episodes|
|2017||Room 104||Bradley||1 episode as actor, 24 episodes as Co-Executive Producer|
|2018||9-1-1||Daniel Cooper||1 episode|
|2020||The Evening Hour||Randy|
|TBA||Fully Realized Humans||Barry||Post-production|
- Ross Partridge on IMDb
- Dunaway, Michael (February 18, 2016). "Our Indie Love Story: Ross Partridge and Jennifer Lafleur". Paste Magazine. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Last week, a small group of friends and family converged on a little island in the middle of the Caribbean to help Ross and I celebrate our marriage". Instagram.com. May 5, 2016. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Mark Olsen (June 20, 2008). "Baghead: a mumblecore mix of laughs and screams". Los Angeles Times.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette (April 12, 2008). "MOVIE REVIEW - 'PROM NIGHT'; Music, Corsages And a Killer". The New York Times. p. 14.
- "Feed the Fish (2010)". The New York Times.
- Stephen Holden (September 16, 2010). "Loving Couple Wonder Where the Ardor Went". The New York Times.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ross Partridge.|
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|