|Full name||Ross Perry|
|Date of birth||7 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Falkirk, Scotland|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2009–2010||→ Oxford United (loan)||8||(0)|
|2011||→ Falkirk (loan)||12||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:26, 15 January 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15:44, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
Ross Perry (born 7 February 1990) is a Scottish footballer centre back who plays for Clyde. He has previously played for Rangers, Oxford United, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Northampton Town and Brechin City.
Perry's first appearance for Rangers came in a post-season friendly match against Los Angeles Galaxy at the Home Depot Center, coming on as a substitute for David Weir. This made him the first player born in the 1990s to play for the Rangers first team. Perry signed a two-year contract extension in October 2007.
Perry made his professional Rangers debut in the Scottish Premier League on 13 August 2011, replacing Kyle Bartley in a match against Inverness CT. A week later, Perry was given his first start for Rangers, and played the full 90 minutes, helping keep a clean sheet in a 3–0 win away to Motherwell.
On 9 September 2011, Perry signed a new four-year contract with Rangers. The company operating Rangers entered administration in 2012 and was unable to agree a deal with its creditors. Perry's contract was transferred to the new company operating the club.
Perry suffered ankle ligament damage during a pre-season friendly which meant that he did not play at all during the 2013–14 season. His contract with Rangers was cancelled by mutual consent in June 2014. In July 2014 Perry signed for Raith Rovers on a short term deal. He left when this expired in early January 2015. He signed a short-term contract with Northampton Town in March 2015, however left the club in May 2015 without making any appearances. Perry then signed for Scottish League One side Brechin City in July 2015.
- As of 7 December 2013
- "Contract Thrillers!". Rangers F.C. 24 October 2007.
- "Oxford sign Rangers pair on loan". BBC Sport. 28 August 2009.
- "Perry in Bairns loan deal". Rangers.co.uk. 10 February 2011.
- "Inverness CT 0–2 Rangers". BBC Sport. 13 August 2011.
- "Motherwell 0–3 Rangers". BBC Sport. BBC. 21 August 2011.
- "Rangers sign up Ross Perry on new deal". BBC Sport. BBC. 9 September 2011.
- "Rangers players turn up for training". 28 June 2012. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- Raith Rovers recruit former Rangers defender Ross Perry, BBC Sport.
- "Ross Perry Signs". Raith Rovers F.C. 19 July 2014.
- "Ross Perry". Raith Rovers FC. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Northampton Town: defender Ross Perry signs up". BBC Sport. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "Northampton: John-Joe O'Toole transfer-listed as nine are released". BBC Sport. 4 May 2015. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- Hood, Grant (24 July 2015). "New Signings on Eve of New Season". brechincity.com. Retrieved 15 January 2016.