Emeritus Professor Ross Howard Street FAA (29 September 1945, Sydney –) is an Australian mathematician specialising in category theory. He is an emeritus professor of mathematics at Macquarie University, a fellow of the Australian Mathematical Society (1995), and was elected Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science in 1989. He was awarded the Edgeworth-David Medal of the Royal Society of New South Wales in 1977, and the Australian Mathematical Society's George Szekeres Medal in 2012.
- Street, Ross Howard (1945 - ), Biographical entry, Encyclopaedia of Australian Science
- Street, Ross Howard, FAA (1945-), trove.nla.gov.au
- "Category Theory, Algebra and Geometry". perso.uclouvain.be. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- Davydov, Alexei (2007-01-01). Categories in Algebra, Geometry and Mathematical Physics: Conference and Workshop in Honor of Ross Street's 60th Birthday, July 11-16/July 18-21, 2005, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, and Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. American Mathematical Society. ISBN 9780821857618.
- "Centenary Medal". It's an Honour. 1 January 2001.
For service to Australian society and science in mathematics
- Emeritus Professor Ross Howard Street, Fellow, www.science.org.au
- Personal webpage, maths.mq.edu.au
|This article about a mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|