Ross Township, Edgar County, Illinois
Location in Edgar County
Edgar County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||36.56 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.56 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||43.6/sq mi (16.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61870, 61924|
|GNIS feature ID||0429675|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.56 square miles (94.7 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Cherry Point
The township contains these three cemeteries: Gaines, Ross and Woodland. There is a Bacon Cemetery on the North West edge of town that has a few tombstones.
- Edgar County Community Unit District 6
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Ross Township, Edgar County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Carroll Township, Vermilion County||Elwood Township, Vermilion County|
|Young America Township||Prairie Township|