Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rossa may refer to:
- Rossa, Piedmont, a municipality in Italy
- Rossa, Switzerland, a municipality of the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Rõssa, a village in Orava Parish, Estonia
- Rasos Cemetery (old Rossa in Polish), the oldest cemetery in the city of Vilnius, Lithuania
- Boryana Rossa (b. 1972), Bulgarian artist
- Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa (1831-1915), Irish-American Fenian leader
- Rossa (singer) (born 1978), Indonesian singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rossa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.