Rossa may refer to:
- Rossa, Piedmont, a municipality in Italy
- Rossa, Switzerland, a municipality of the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Rõssa, a village in Orava Parish, Estonia
- Rasos Cemetery (old Rossa in Polish), the oldest cemetery in the city of Vilnius, Lithuania
- Boryana Rossa (b. 1972), Bulgarian artist
- Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa (1831-1915), Irish-American Fenian leader
- Rossa (singer) (born 1978), Indonesian singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rossa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.