Groupe Rossel (full name : Rossel & Cie, S.A.) is a major media group in Brussels and Wallonia, the French-speaking part of Belgium. The daily newspaper Le Soir is one of their main and most successful publications. The other daily the company owns is the subsidiary SudPresse, which publishes daily newspapers including La Capitale and La Meuse. Together with De Persgroep, Rossel purchased the two broadsheets De Tijd and L'Echo, and merged them into the new Mediafin.
- Mary Kelly; Gianpietro Mazzoleni; Denis McQuail, eds. (2004). The Media in Europe: The Euromedia Handbook. SAGE Publications. p. 19. ISBN 978-0-7619-4131-6. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Georgios Terzis, ed. (2007). European Media Governance: National and Regional Dimensions. Intellect Books. p. 74. ISBN 978-1-84150-192-5. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Official website
- Rossel Advertising sales house
- le Soir, published by Rossel
- Sud Presse, part of Rossel group
- Immo Vlan site, part of Rossel group
- Vlan used cars site, part of Rossel group
- Vlan classifieds, part of Rossel group
|This Belgian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|