From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rosselló)
Rosello is a village in the Abruzzo region of Italy.
Rosello, Rossello, or Rosselló may also refer to:
- Rosselló (comarca), a historical Catalan comarca of Northern Catalonia, now part of France
- Rosselló, Lleida, a municipality located in the province of Lleida, Catalonia, Spain
- County of Roussillon (Catalan: Rosselló), historical county of the Principality of Catalonia
- Roussillon, the Catalan territories annexed by France after the Peace of the Pyrenees
- Dave Rosello (born 1950), Puerto Rican former Major League Baseball player
- Rossello di Jacopo Franchi (c. 1377 – c. 1456), Italian painter and illuminator
- Pedro Rosselló (born 1944), former Governor and former Senator of Puerto Rico
- Roy Rosselló (born 1971), former member of Menudo
- Counts of Rosselló, a list of French counts
- Fountain of the Rosello, a fountain of Sassari and Sardinia in Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.