(Redirected from Rosselló)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rosello is a village in the Abruzzo region of Italy.
Rosello, Rossello, or Rosselló may also refer to:
- Rosselló (comarca), a historical Catalan comarca of Northern Catalonia, now part of France
- Rosselló, Lleida, a municipality located in the province of Lleida, Catalonia, Spain
- County of Roussillon (Catalan: Rosselló), historical county of the Principality of Catalonia
- Roussillon, the Catalan territories annexed by France after the Peace of the Pyrenees
People with the surname
- Dave Rosello (born 1950), Puerto Rican former Major League Baseball player
- Rossello di Jacopo Franchi (c. 1377 – c. 1456), Italian painter and illuminator
- Pedro Rosselló (born 1944), former Governor and former Senator of Puerto Rico
- Ricardo Rosselló (born 1979), Governor of Puerto Rico
- Roy Rosselló (born 1971), former member of Menudo
- Counts of Rosselló, a list of French counts
- Fountain of the Rosello, a fountain of Sassari and Sardinia in Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.