This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008)
|Motto||Success for everyone|
|Local authority||North Yorkshire|
|Specialist||Maths and computing (operational)|
|Department for Education URN||136896 Tables|
|Age||11 to 18|
Rossett School is a co-educational secondary school with academy status in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England. Its pupils are from Harrogate, neighbouring towns and villages, and nearby Leeds, with the latter being a large part of the enrolment. Current enrolment is around 1,400 including 214 in the sixth form.
The school was founded in 1973 as Rossett High School and is Harrogate's most recently built secondary school with additions to its original building since its construction.
In 2012 the school began a scheme that allows pupils to bring iPads to school, either through purchase, renting, or borrowing from the school.
- Rachel Daly – Professional football player who plays for the Houston Dash in the NWSL and the England national team
- John Scales - ex-professional footballer for Wimbledon, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur
- Jan Bennett HMI (January 2007). "Rossett School inspection report 2007" (PDF). Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted). Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 September 2007. Retrieved 23 July 2007.
- Mr Philip Jarrett HMI (June 2010). "Rossett School Inspection report". Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted). Retrieved 28 September 2021.
- "Sir Ian McKellen talks homophobia in Harrogate". BBC News. BBC. 15 December 2010. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "iPads". 6 September 2013.
- "Rossett School - Ofsted".
- "BBC LOOK NORTH VISIT ROSSETT". Retrieved 22 July 2019.
- HOWELL, RHYS. "World Cup heartache for Harrogate's Rachel Daly and the England Lionesses". Retrieved 22 July 2019.