This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Success for everyone|
|Local authority||North Yorkshire|
|Specialist||Maths and computing (operational)|
|Department for Education URN||136896 Tables|
|Age||11 to 18|
Rossett School is a co-educational secondary school with academy status in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England. Its pupils are from Harrogate, neighbouring towns and villages, and nearby Leeds, with the latter being a large part of the enrolment. Current enrolment is around 1,400 including 214 in the sixth form.
The school was founded in 1973 as Rossett High School and is Harrogate's most recently built secondary school with additions to its original building since its construction.
In 2012 the school began a scheme that allows pupils to bring iPads to school, either through purchase, renting, or borrowing from the school.
- Jan Bennett HMI (January 2007). "Rossett School inspection report 2007" (PDF). Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted). Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 September 2007. Retrieved 23 July 2007.
- Mr Philip Jarrett HMI (June 2010). (PDF). Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted) http://www.rossettschool.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ofsted-Report-July-20101.pdf. Retrieved 10 June 2016. Missing or empty
- "iPads". 6 September 2013.
- "BBC LOOK NORTH VISIT ROSSETT". Retrieved 22 July 2019.
- HOWELL, RHYS. "World Cup heartache for Harrogate's Rachel Daly and the England Lionesses". Retrieved 22 July 2019.
|This Yorkshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|