|Look up roster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roster may refer to:
- Roster (workplace), a list of employees and associated information for a given time period
- Developmental roster, a concept in soccer
- Roster McCabe, an American rock band active 2006–2014
- Roster, Caithness, a township in the Scottish council area of Highland
People with the surname
- Fred H. Roster (born 1944), American sculptor
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.