Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roster may refer to:
- Roster (workplace), a list of employees and associated information for a given time period
- Developmental roster, a concept in soccer
- Roster McCabe, an American rock band active 2006–2014
- Roster, Caithness, a township in the Scottish council area of Highland
People with the surname
- Fred H. Roster (born 1944), American sculptor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.