|Look up roster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Roster or Schedule (workplace)
- Roster McCabe, an American rock band active 2006–2014
- Developmental roster, a concept in soccer
- Roster (sports)
- Roster, Caithness, a township in the Scottish council area of Highland
People with the surname
- Fred H. Roster (born 1944), American sculptor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.