Rostock astronomical clock
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History and description
- Top: Apostle-go-round giving an hourly performance of the apostles crossing before Jesus for a blessing before entry into eternal bliss, and the last, Judas, is shut out 
- Middle: Clock with daily time, zodiac, moon phases, and month;
- Bottom: Calendar, which is valid until 2017.
The medieval clock is the only one of its kind still in working condition with its original clockworks.
- Europe on a shoestring. Vivek Wagle. 2003. ISBN 1740593146
- "Wernermunde, Germany - Rostock, Germany Travel Blog". Travelpod.com. Retrieved 2013-08-07.