Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rostrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rostrum may refer to:
- Any kind of a platform for a speaker:
- Rostrum (anatomy), a beak, or anatomical structure resembling a beak, as in the mouthparts of many sucking insects
- Rostrum (ship), a form of bow on naval ships
- Rostrum Records, an American record label
- The Rostrum, the official monthly magazine of the National Forensic League
- Rostra, a large platform built in the ancient city of Rome
- Rostral (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Rostrum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.