Rotamah Island, or Gellung-warl in the Kurnai language, is a river island in The Lakes National Park, in the Gippsland Lakes of Victoria, Australia, about 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) from Paynesville, from which it is accessible by boat.
- Eucalypt and banksia woodland
- Prolific bird life with over 190 species recorded
- Kangaroos, wallabies, possums, echidnas and Hog Deer
- 1975 - Purchased by the Victorian Government
- 1978 - Rotamah and Little Rotamah Islands added to The Lakes National Park
- 1979-2001 - Birds Australia leases the island's homestead to operate as the Rotamah Island Bird Observatory
|This article about a location in Gippsland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|