From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rotary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotary may refer to:
- Traffic circle, a type of circular roadway intersection, often featuring entry control signs or signals
- Roundabout, a type of circular roadway intersection, often featuring continuous yield-to-rotary-traffic flow rules
- Rotary engine, a type of internal combustion engine from the early 20th century
- Rotary engine (disambiguation), other engines called "rotary"
- Rotary milking shed, a type of milking shed used in the dairy industry
- Rotary International, or Rotary Club, an international service organization
- Rotary Foundation, non-profit foundation of Rotary International
- Rotary Watches, a Swiss watchmaker
- Rotary system, a type of pre-electronic telephone switch
- Rotary dial, a rotating telephone dial
- Rotary woofer, a type of loudspeaker capable of producing very low frequency sound
- Rotary latch
- Rotary snowplow, one type of railroad snowplow used especially for deep snow removal
- Rotary table (drilling rig), a device used to apply directional force to a drill string
- Rotary tiller, a motorised cultivator
- Rotary wing aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.