Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rotary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotary may refer to:
Engineering and technology
- Rotary dial, a rotating telephone dial
- Rotary engine (disambiguation), multiple types of engines called "rotary"
- Rotary latch
- Rotary milking shed, a type of milking shed used in the dairy industry
- Rotary snowplow, one type of railroad snowplow used especially for deep snow removal
- Rotary system, a type of pre-electronic telephone switch
- Rotary table (drilling rig), a device used to apply directional force to a drill string
- Rotary tiller, a motorised cultivator
- Rotary woofer, a type of loudspeaker capable of producing very low frequency sound
- Rotary wing aircraft
Organisations and enterprises
- Rotary International, or Rotary Club, an international service organization
- Rotary Watches, a Swiss watchmaker
- Roundabout, or "rotary", a circular roadway intersection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.