Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roth may refer to:
- Roth (district), in Bavaria, Germany
- Roth, Bavaria, capital of that district
- Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany:
- Roth, Moselle, a village in the commune of Hambach, Moselle, France
- Roth, Illinois, a community in the United States
- Roth, North Dakota, a community in the United States
- Roth, Virginia, a community in the United States
- Roth (Danube), a river of Bavaria, Germany
- Roth (Rednitz), a river of Bavaria, Germany
- Roth (Zusam), a river of Bavaria, Germany
- Roth (surname)
- Roth, formal botanical abbreviation for Albrecht Wilhelm Roth (1757–1834), German physician and botanist
- Cooper Roth, Marvel Comics superhero
- Hyman Roth, fictional character in the film The Godfather Part II
- Margo Roth Spiegelman, a prominent character in YA novel Paper Towns
- Challenge Roth, a long-distance triathlon race
- Daniel Roth (watchmakers), watch making company
- Roth IRA or Roth 401(k), tax-advantaged retirement savings accounts in the U.S.
- Realms of the Haunting, computer game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.