From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rothenburg is a German language placename and refers to:
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Bavaria, Germany
- Rothenburg, Oberlausitz, Saxony, Germany
- Rothenburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Rothenburg, Switzerland, Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
- Rothenburg (Thüringen), a castle ruin in Thuringia, Germany
- Rothenburg an der Oder, the German name of Czerwieńsk, Poland
- Glenn Rothenburg, the birthname of American actor Glenn Corbett (1930–1993)
- Meir of Rothenburg (Maharam of Rothenburg, 1215–1293), a major medieval German rabbi
- Rotenburg (disambiguation)
- Rottenburg (disambiguation)
- Rothenberg (disambiguation)
- Rotenberg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rothenburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.