From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rotterdam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotterdam may refer to:
- Rotterdam, a city in the Netherlands
- Rotterdam (town), New York, a town in New York state
- Rotterdam (CDP), New York, a hamlet in New York state
- Nomuka, an island in Tonga, was named Rotterdam by Abel Tasman
- "Rotterdam (or Anywhere)", a song by The Beautiful South
- Gabber music, also known as "Rotterdam Hardcore Techno"
- SS Rotterdam (1872)
- Two ships built for the Holland America Line:
- HNLMS Rotterdam (L800), an amphibious warfare ship
- Ahoy Rotterdam, an indoor sporting arena in Rotterdam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotterdam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.