(Redirected from Rotunda (disambiguation))
|Look up rotunda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotunda or The Rotunda may refer to:
- Rotunda (architecture), any building with a circular ground plan, often covered by a dome
- Rotunda (geometry), a family of dihedral-symmetric polyhedra with alternating pentagons and triangles around an axis
- Rotunda (script), a specific medieval blackletter script
- A term used by some Spanish-speaking or Spanish-influenced countries such as The Philippines for roundabouts
- The Ducal Rotunda of the Virgin Mary and St Catherine in Znojmo, Czech Republic
- Arch and Tomb of Galerius, Rotunda of St. George, built as the "Tomb of Galerius" in Thessaloniki in 306 AD
- Rotunda Hospital, built as the "New Lying-In Hospital" in 1757 in Dublin, Ireland
- Rotunda, Edineț, a commune in Edineţ District, Moldova
- Rotunda, Olt, a commune in Olt County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Corbeni Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Buza Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Doljești Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village administered by Liteni town, Suceava County, Romania
- The Blackfriars Rotunda, a building in Southwark, London near the south end of Blackfriars Bridge in London, that existed in various forms from 1787 to 1958
- The Rotunda (Woolwich), a John Nash building in Woolwich, London, UK, affiliated to Firepower, the Royal Artillery museum
- The Rotunda at Ranelagh Gardens, London, a now demolished but once fashionable social meeting place and function room
- Rotunda (Birmingham), opened as "The Rotunda" in 1965
- Rotunda Museum, museum of geology in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
- Glasgow Rotunda, at the entrance to a tunnel under the River Clyde, Scotland
- Ford Rotunda in Dearborn, Michigan, was the fifth most popular tourist destination in the US in the mid-twentieth century.
- The Rotunda (University of Virginia)
- The Rotunda (Hermann, Missouri), listed on the NRHP in Missouri
- The D'Alemberte Rotunda Florida State University, a structural and architectural pedagogue that is part of FSU's College of Law and center of its Village Green
- United States Capitol rotunda, in Washington, D.C.
- The Rotunda (Baltimore), a mall located near Johns Hopkins University
- Rotunda radicals, a diverse group of London radical reformers who gathered around the Blackfriars Rotunda after 1830
- An Italian family name carried by many people including:
- Kyndra Rotunda (née Miller, born 1973), American legal academic and former wife of:
- Ronald Rotunda (born 1945), American legal academic
- An American family of professional wrestlers:
- Fat Albert Rotunda, 1970 album by Herbie Hancock
- "Rotunda", song on the 1977 album Inner Voices, by McCoy Tyner
- "Rotunda", 2011 single by Markus Schulz
- "Rotunda", 1970 song by Tom Rush on the album Wrong End of the Rainbow.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotunda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.