|Birth name||Rou Reynolds|
16 January 1986 |
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, UK
|Instruments||Lead vocals, programming, synthesizer, keyboards, acoustic guitar, rhythm guitar, trumpet, percussion|
|Labels||Ambush Reality, Interscope, PIAS, Hopeless Records|
|Associated acts||Enter Shikari, Rout, Routron 5000, Shark & Blitz|
Rou Reynolds (born 16 January 1986) is a British multi-instrumentalist and DJ, best known as the lead vocalist of Enter Shikari.
Rou Reynolds was born 16 January 1986 in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England. Reynolds completed his schooling at Verulam School, St Albans along with band member Chris Batten.
ROUT (formerely Routron 5000 and Shark & Blitz)
Reynolds has also worked as a DJ under the alias ROUT.
In addition to his vocal and song writing contributions in Enter Shikari, Reynolds is the founder and owner of clothing line Step Up Clothing. Step Up clothing is an ethical clothing community who aim to promote social development.
- Take to the Skies (2007)
- Common Dreads (2009)
- A Flash Flood of Colour (2012)
- The Mindsweep (2015)
- The Spark (2017)
- White, Debbie. "Enter Shikari inspire students in St Albans". Herts Advertiser. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- Levine, Nick (4 July 2016). "Enter Shikari's Rou Reynolds shares his battle with general anxiety disorder". NME. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- ROCK, SOUND. "FROM THE ARCHIVE: Enter Shikari: "People Are Simmering. There's So Much Discontent…" - Features - Rock Sound Magazine". Rock Sound Magazine. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- Ramanand, Liz. "Enter Shikari's Rou Reynolds Plays ‘Would You Rather?’". Loudwire. Retrieved 23 January 2017.