Roudram Ranam Rudhiram
|Roudram Ranam Rudhiram|
|Directed by||S. S. Rajamouli|
|Produced by||D. V. V. Danayya|
|Screenplay by||S. S. Rajamouli|
|Story by||K. V. Vijayendra Prasad|
|Starring||N. T. Rama Rao Jr.|
|Music by||M. M. Keeravani|
|Cinematography||K. K. Senthil Kumar|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
RRR (Roudram Ranam Rudhiram) is an upcoming 2021 Indian Telugu-language period action film written and directed by S. S. Rajamouli. It stars N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn. It is a fictional story revolving around India's freedom fighters, Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem who fought against the British Raj and Nizam of Hyderabad respectively. The film will be simultaneously released in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil languages on 8 January 2021.
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr. as Komaram Bheem
- Ram Charan as Alluri Sitarama Raju
- Alia Bhatt as Sita
- Ajay Devgn in an extended cameo appearance
- Ray Stevenson as Scott
- Alison Doody as Lady Scott
- Olivia Morris as Jennifer
Principal photography of the film commenced on 19 November 2018 in Hyderabad. The first schedule involved an action sequence shot at a set erected at Aluminium factory, Hyderabad. N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan and S. S. Rajamouli have taken off to Vadodara on 29 March 2019 to continue with the shoot of the film. The film marks the South Indian cinema debut of actors Ajay Devgan and Alia Bhatt. Hollywood actors Ray Stevenson, Olivia Morris and Alison Doody play major roles.
Marketing and release
The film was earlier scheduled to be released on 30 July 2020. However, on 5 February 2020, a new release date of 8 January 2021 was announced. The title logo and motion poster were unveiled on 25 March 2020. Ram Charan's first look as Alluri Sitarama Raju was released on 27 March 2020
- "RRR budget revealed. The amount of Jr NTR and Ram Charan film will blow your mind". India Today. 14 March 2019. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Rajamouli's 'RRR' to release on July 30 in 2020, Alia Bhatt to make south debut". The News Minute. 14 March 2019. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- "SS Rajamouli begins shooting for the second schedule of RRR starring Jr NTR and Ram Charan". Times Now. 22 January 2019.
- "t's official! Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn confirmed for SS Rajamouli's next RRR starring Ram Charan and Jr NTR". Times Now. 14 March 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "This is why Ajay Devgn agreed to be part of RRR by Baahubali man SS Rajamouli". India Today. 19 March 2019.
- Das, Tapatrisha (25 March 2020). "RRR Motion Poster: Fire Vs Water In Rajamouli's Ugadi And Gudi Padwa Offering". NDTV. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "RRR Motion Poster: ಯುಗಾದಿ ಉಡುಗೊರೆಯಾಗಿ ಕನ್ನಡ ಸೇರಿದಂತೆ ಐದು ಭಾಷೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾಯ್ತು ಮೋಷನ್ ಪೋಸ್ಟರ್..!– News18 Kannada". News18 (in Kannada). 25 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Press Trust of India (20 November 2019). "SS Rajamouli ropes in Olivia Morris Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody for RRR". India Today. Retrieved 20 November 2019.
- "Samuthirakani shares sneak-peek from RRR sets. See pic". India Today. 5 April 2019. Retrieved 21 September 2019.
- "Rajamouli completes first shooting schedule for RRR". Deccan Chronicle. 8 December 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- "Junior NTR, Ram Charan and SS Rajamouli take off to Gujarat for RRR and here's the proof!". Bollywood Hungama. 29 March 2019. Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- "SS Rajamouli's RRR, Starring Ajay Devgn, Ram Charan And Jr NTR, Gets New Release Date". NDTV.com. 5 February 2020. Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- "RRR: Title logo and motion poster of the Ram Charan and NTR starrer on March 25". The Times of India. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 24 March 2020.
- "RRR Motion Poster - Telugu | NTR, Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Olivia Morris | SS Rajamouli". Youtube. 25 March 2020. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "Bheem For Ramaraju - RRR (Telugu) - Happy Birthday Ram Charan | NTR, Ajay Devgn | SS Rajamouli". Youtube. 27 March 2020. Retrieved 27 March 2020.
- "Bheem For Ramaraju (RRR): Ram Charan's screen-presence and NTR's voiceover will give you goosebumps - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 March 2020.