Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rough in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rough may refer to:
- Rough (facility), old gas field and now gas storage facility off the Yorkshire coast in England
- Alan Rough (born 1951), Scottish football goalkeeper
- Katie Rough (2009-2017), English girl killed by a 15 year old female.
- Remi Rough, an English street artist
- William Rough (c. 1772 – 1838), English lawyer, judge and poet
- Rough (manga)
- Rough (film), a 2013 film
- Rough (album), released by Tina Turner in 1978
- Rough (song), Korean song by GFriend
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.