Rough Riders (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roughriders)
Military and police
- Rough Riders a nickname bestowed on the 1st U.S. Volunteer Cavalry Regiment during the Spanish-American War.
- Rough Riders, a title bestowed upon the British Army unit, the City of London Yeomanry (Rough Riders), a British Army Reserve Regiment.
- Rough Rider, a trade badge worn by members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police who train horses.
- Rough Riders, an elite Canadian North-West Mounted Police corps of expert horsemen established in 1873.
- Rough Rider a now defunct rank in the Royal Regiment of Artillery of the British Army
- Saskatchewan Roughriders, a Canadian Football League team
- Ottawa Rough Riders, a former Canadian Football League team
- Frisco RoughRiders, a minor league baseball team in Texas
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, a junior ice hockey team in the United States Hockey League
- Long Island Rough Riders, an American soccer team in the USL Premier Development League
- Peoria Pirates, known as the Peoria Rough Riders while in the United Indoor Football league
- Catasauqua High School Rough Riders, Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
- Roosevelt High School (Seattle, Washington) Roughriders
- Port Angeles High School (Port Angeles, Washington) Roughriders
- Center High School (Texas) Center, Texas. Roughriders
In arts and entertainment
- Rough Riders (rollercoaster), a themed rollercoaster that operated in New York's Coney Island from 1907 to 1914
- The Rough Riders (film), a 1927 fictional film set during the Spanish-American War
- Rough Riders 1940s Western film series starring Buck Jones
- The Rough Riders (TV series), a 1950s U.S. series set in the American West
- Rough Riders (miniseries), a 1997 miniseries about the Spanish-American War
- Rough Rider (film)
- "Rough Rider", a song by Prince Buster
- Rough Riders comic book, published by Aftershock, written by Adam Glass, drawn by Patrick Olliffe, about a team of heroes led by Teddy Roosevelt.
- Rough Rider Award, presented to prominent North Dakotans by the governor of the state
- A series of toy cars made by Matchbox
- Tamiya Rough Rider, a 1979 1:10 radio-controlled off-road buggy by Tamiya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rough Riders.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.