Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Roulette or roulette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roulette is a popular game of chance in casinos.
Roulette may also refer to:
- Roulette (comics), Marvel Comics character and DC character
- Roulette (Transformers), a fictional female Autobot from the Transformers series
- Roulette (2011 film), an American independent film
- Roulette (1924 film), an American silent drama film
- Roulette (band), a popular Russian-International Emo / Hard Rock band
- Roulette Records, a disco / French house label eventually sold to EMI
- The Roulettes, English rock band
- Roulette (album), a 2013 album by Blue
- ""Roulette" (instrumental), an instrumental that was a UK number-one hit for Russ Conway in 1959
- "Roulette", a song by Bon Jovi from their 1984 debut album Bon Jovi
- "Roulette", a song by Brotherhood of Man from the 1978 album B for Brotherhood
- "Roulette", a song by Katy Perry from the 2017 album Witness
- "Roulette", a song by Bruce Springsteen on the album Tracks
- "Roulette", a song by System of a Down off the album Steal This Album!
- Roulette (curve), a kind of curve used in differential geometry
- Roulette, a small cut used for paper separation, see Postage stamp separation
- Roulette or Marseille Roulette, a French term for an association football trick otherwise called the Marseille turn
- Roulette Intermedium, an arts organisation and performing arts venue in Brooklyn, New York
- Roulettes, Royal Australian Air Force formation aerobatic display team
- Russian roulette (Russkaya ruletka), an analogy for or the actual lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against his or her head, and pulls the trigger
- Roulet, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roulette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.