Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roulette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roulette is a popular game of chance in casinos.
Roulette may also refer to:
- Roulette (curve), a kind of curve used in differential geometry
- Roulette, a small cut used for paper separation, see Postage stamp separation
- Roulette (comics), Marvel Comics character and DC character
- Roulette (Transformers), a fictional female Autobot from the Transformers series
- Roulette or Marseille Roulette, a French term for an association football trick otherwise called the Marseille turn
- Roulette (film), a 2012 American independent film
- Roulette, a 1924 drama film directed by Stanner E. V. Taylor
- Roulette Intermedium, arts organisation and performing arts venue in Brooklyn, New York
- Roulette Records, a disco / French house label eventually sold to EMI
- The Roulettes, English rock band
- Roulette (band), a popular Russian-International Emo / Hard Rock band
- Roulette (album), a 2013 album by Blue
- "Roulette", a song by Bon Jovi from their 1984 debut album Bon Jovi
- "Roulette", a song by Brotherhood of Man from the 1978 album B for Brotherhood
- "Roulette", a song by Katy Perry from the 2017 album Witness
- ""Roulette" (instrumental), an instrumental that was a UK number-one hit for Russ Conway in 1959
- "Roulette", a song by Bruce Springsteen on the album Tracks
- "Roulette", a song by System of a Down off the album Steal This Album!
- "Roulette", a single by Dutch synth-pop duo Future World Orchestra
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roulette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.