From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Round About)
|Look up roundabout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A roundabout is a type of road junction at which traffic enters a stream around a central island after first giving way to the circulating traffic.
Roundabout may also refer to:
- Carousel, a fairground ride also known as a roundabout
- Roundabout (album), a 2006 album by Phil Keaggy
- Roundabout (1950 film), English title of the French film La Ronde
- Roundabout (1957 film), an Australian television film
- Roundabout (1989 film), English title of the French film Un tour de manège
- Roundabout (play), a children's ride similar to a carousel
- "Roundabout" (song), a song by the band Yes
- Round About (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Freestyle Music Park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Round About (sculpture), a sculpture by Linda Howard at the Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Roundabout, Newfoundland and Labrador, a defunct settlement in Canada
- Roundabout interchange, an interchange between a freeway and a minor road
- Roundabout Theatre Company, a non-profit theater company based in New York City
- Roundabout (video game), a 2014 independent computer game
- Roundabout, a type of bet offered by UK bookmakers
- Roundabout, an American term for a jacket also known as a wamus.
- an early name for rock band Deep Purple
- Roundabout Appreciation Society
- Roundabout dog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roundabout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.