Round Grove Township, White County, Indiana
|Round Grove Township|
Part of the Meadow Lake Wind Farm in the township
Location in White County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.51 sq mi (92.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.48 sq mi (91.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||728 ft (222 m)|
|• Density||7.3/sq mi (2.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47906, 47923|
|GNIS feature ID||453815|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.51 square miles (92.0 km2), of which 35.48 square miles (91.9 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
- Round Grove at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- West Point Township (north)
- Prairie Township (east)
- Wabash Township, Tippecanoe County (southeast)
- Shelby Township, Tippecanoe County (south)
- Bolivar Township, Benton County (southwest)
- Pine Township, Benton County (west)
- Gilboa Township, Benton County (northwest)
- Tri-County School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 15
- State Senate District 07
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Hamelle, W. H. (1915). A Standard History of White County, Indiana: An Authentic Narrative of the Past, with an Extended Survey of Modern Developments in the Progress of Town and Country. Unigraphic. p. 284.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 210.