This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Marketing, Technology and Business Services|
Number of locations
|Chicago, Illinois, New York, New York, Denver, Colorado, Detroit, Michigan, and Boston, Massachusetts|
|Jeff Maling (Co-CEO)|
Geoff Cubitt (Co-CEO)
|Products||Marketing & Web Design|
Number of employees
|Website||isobar.com (company website)|
Roundarch Isobar was merged with Isobar U.S. in 2012 to form Roundarch Isobar. In 2013, Roundarch Isobar became Isobar, unifying nearly 3,500 people and 63 global offices under a single name. It was a digital agency that created applications and digitally centered marketing campaigns for the web, mobile devices and social media.
In 2012, Roundarch (founded in June 2000 by Deloitte and WPP), was merged with Isobar U.S. to form Roundarch Isobar. In 2013, Roundarch Isobar became Isobar, unifying nearly 3,500 people and 63 global offices under a single name.
Isobar’s client list includes Global 2000 entities and large government organizations. These clients represent a broad base of industries including media, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food & beverage, retail, transportation, sports and hospitality.
Major clients include the HBO, Coca-Cola, adidas, JBL, U.S. Air Force, Avis, Cinemax, Healthways, Bloomberg Sports, Yahoo!, KCRW, New York Jets, Air National Guard, Boston Celtics and the Next Restaurant.
Isobar developed HBO.com. The website's new expanded features include: streaming video, a community space, and a personal dashboard.
Avis Budget Group
In 2009, Roundarch (Isobar) announced the recreation of the online experience for Avis Rent-a-Car. Roundarch also created an e-commerce widget called a “Site Extension” that expands AVIS’ online presence by embedding the Avis rental booking function on a partner’s Web site  all on a single page.
In 2012, Isobar helped adidas build the miCoach system. This tracking technology uses a small data chip embedded in each player's uniform, to provide detailed information about that player's athleticism. Heart rate, stress levels and speed are just a few of the indicators tracked with the miCoach system.
United States Air Force
Since 2001, Roundarch (Isobar) worked with the United States Air Force on various projects includes building and maintaining their enterprise portal. In 2010, the Air Force Portal was updated with new Web 2.0 features.
In 2011, Healthways entered into a 5-year strategic agreement with Roundarch (Isobar) and introduced the new online and mobile capabilities their EmbraceTM 5.0 platform.
- Business Wire (2012-02-22). "CORRECTING and REPLACING Aegis acquires leading US digital agency Roundarch". Business Wire. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "WPP, Deloitte Consulting and BroadVision launch Roundarch". WPP. 2000-05-09. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "HBO.COM Re-launches Into A Premier Brand Destination". Time Warner. 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "Air New Zealand - Compare Rental Car Rates Worldwide". Carrental.com. 2009-07-13. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "Roundarch and Avis Rent A Car Share the Success of Their Current Collaboration". SmartBrief. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- Patty Welsh. "Air Force Portal improves collaboration with professional networking". Hanscom.af.mil. Archived from the original on 2013-03-09. Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "Healthways - News Release". Investors.healthways.com. 2011-09-06. Retrieved 2012-10-08.