Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roundup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A roundup is a systematic gathering together of people or things.
Roundup, Round Up or Round-up may also refer to:
- A muster (livestock) (AU/NZ) or a roundup (US/CA) is the process of gathering livestock.
- Roundup (herbicide), a Monsanto brand of glyphosate-based herbicides
Arts and entertainment
- The Round-Up (1920 film), a Western
- The Round-Up (1941 film), a Western
- The Round-Up (1966 film), a Hungarian film by Miklós Jancsó
- The Round Up (2010 film), a French film
- Round-Up (video game), an arcade video game
- Roundup (album), an album by Denise Ho
- "Round Up", a rap single by Lady May and Blu Cantrell
- The Roundup, a former Canadian radio program
- Round Up (ride), an amusement park ride
- Operation Roundup (1942), WWII Allied plan to invade France
- Operation Roundup (1951), an American attack in the Korean War
- Roundup (history), capturing random people by German forces in World War II
- Rounding up, when a boat heads into the wind, the rudder having no effect
- Roundup, Montana, US city
- Roundup (issue tracker), web-based issue or bug tracking system
- Edsel Roundup, a 1950s station wagon built by Ford
- The Round Up, student newspaper of New Mexico State University
- List of rodeos
- Pendleton Round-Up, a rodeo in Oregon
- Rattlesnake round-up
- Surin Elephant Round-up, an annual event in Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roundup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.