|Industry||Property Investment Trust|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Brian L. Harper (CEO)|
|Parent||Brookfield Asset Management|
Focused on management, redevelopment, repositioning, and acquisition of Class B regional malls, Rouse Properties owns 35 malls in 22 states encompassing approximately 24.5 million square feet of retail space.
Rouse Properties was formed as spin-off entity of General Growth Properties, Inc. ("GGP"). Plans were announced in August 2011, after GGP filed a Form 10 registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Rouse Properties formally debuted on the New York Stock Exchange on January 13, 2012, following the completion of the spin-off from General Growth Properties. Rouse was acquired by Brookfield Asset Management and delisted in July 2016.
Rouse Properties by state
- Bel Air Mall, Mobile
- The Mall at Sierra Vista, Sierra Vista
- The Mall at Turtle Creek, Jonesboro
- Bayshore Mall, Eureka
- The Shoppes at Carlsbad, Carlsbad
- Chula Vista Center, Chula Vista
- Fig Garden Village, Fresno
- Mt. Shasta Mall, Redding
- NewPark Mall, Newark
- Southland Mall, Hayward
- West Valley Mall, Tracy
- The Shops at Somerset Square, Glastonbury
- Lakeland Square Mall, Lakeland
- Silver Lake Mall, Coeur D'Alene
- Spring Hill Mall, West Dundee
- Centre at Salisbury, Salisbury
- Birchwood Mall, Fort Gratiot Township
- Grand Traverse Mall, Traverse City
- Lansing Mall, Lansing
- Southland Center, Taylor
- Westwood Mall, Jackson
- The Mall at Barnes Crossing, Tupelo
- Monmouth Mall, Eatontown
- Washington Park Mall, Bartlesville
- Gateway Mall, Springfield
- Sikes Senter, Wichita Falls
- Cache Valley Mall, Logan
- Chesterfield Towne Center, Chesterfield
- Three Rivers Mall, Kelso
- White Mountain Mall, Rock Springs
- "Rouse Properties Completes Merger With Brookfield Asset Management: Shares to Delist From NYSE (NYSE:BAM)". Sonoran Weekly Review. July 7, 2016. Retrieved August 31, 2016.
- "Rouse Properties, Inc. Sets Record Date for Rights Offering". Market Watch. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Rouse Properties Spins Off as REIT". exchanges.nyx.com. 2012-01-12. Archived from the original on 2013-02-11. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Rouse Properties, Inc. Debuts as Publicly Traded Regional Mall REIT". bradenton.com. 2012-01-12. Archived from the original on 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Brookfield Completes $2.8 Billion Rouse Properties Acquisition
- "Information Package: Rouse Properties, Inc. Planned Distribution to Stockholders" (PDF). Rouse Properties. 2011-08-29.
- "Our Company". Rouse Properties. Archived from the original on 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-01-12.