Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712–1778) was a Swiss author and philosopher.
Rousseau may also refer to:
- Rousseau (surname), notable persons with the surname Rousseau
- Rousseau (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in the province of Quebec in Canada
- Rousseau, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Rousseau Institute, a private school in the Swiss city of Geneva
- Rousseau Metal Inc., a Canadian company founded by André Rousseau
- Rousseau Peak, in Antarctica
- Rousseau Range, in the U.S. state of Alaska
- Rousseau SA, a French manufacturer of agricultural machinery which, in 1962, invented the rotary mower
- Lake Rousseau, in the U.S. state of Florida
- An alternative name for French wine made from the grape Chardonnay
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rousseau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.