From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up route in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Route may refer to:
- Route or thoroughfare for transportation
- Route (gridiron football), a path run by a wide receiver
- route (command), in computing, a program used to configure the routing table
- Route, County Antrim, an area in Northern Ireland
- Route, to cut a channel or groove in wood; see router (woodworking)
- Routes, a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in northern France
- Routes (visual novel), a 2003 adult game for the PC
- Acronyms and abbreviations in avionics
- GPS route, a series of one or more GPS waypoints
- Router (disambiguation)
- Routing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Route.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.