Route (gridiron football)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Route (football))
One popular way to organize routes is with a "route tree". A route tree is a way to show all the various routes with one diagram.
List of common routes
- Curl route, also called a "Button hook route"
- Drag route, also called an "In route"
- Corner route, also called a "Flag route"
- Fly route, also called a "Go route" or "Streak route"
- Out route
- Post route, also there is a "Post Flag"
- Slant route
- Flat route
- Swing route
- Wheel route
- Sluggo route, a slant and go
- Seam route
- Jerk route
- Double Out
- Angle route
- Sail route
- "Glossary". NFL-360. Retrieved 13 April 2016.