Route 515 (Afghanistan)
Route 515 is the main road in Bakwa District in Afghanistan. It is a compact gravel road that travels east-west and connects Delaram on the east terminus with Farah City on the west terminus. The road is about 75 kilometers long and about 38 kilometers from Delaram to the Bakwa District Center.
- East terminus (Delaram at Highway 1): 
- Intersection with Route 606: 
- Bakwa District Center: 
- West terminus (Farah City): 
In 2009, it was under major improvement by an Afghan contracting company and was expected to be completed in June 2010.
- "Google map of east terminus".
- "Google map of intersection with Route 606".
- "Google map of Route 515 in the Bakwa District Center".
- "Google map of west terminus".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Route 515 (Afghanistan).|