Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Route 66 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Route 66 may refer to:
- Route 66 Association, one of which exists for each state on historic U.S. Route 66
- Route 66 State Park, in Times Beach, Missouri
- U.S. Highway 66 Association (1927–1976)
- Phillips 66, a gas station chain
- Route 66 Records, a record label
- Route 66 (company), a Swiss technology company
- Route 66, a brand of blue jeans sold at Kmart
- Route 66 (TV series), a 1960s television series
- Route 66 (film), a film from 1998
- Route 66: An American (Bad) Dream, an open source film produced by VEB Film Leipzig
- "Route 66" (song), also known as "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66"
- Route 66 (composition), a orchestral composition from 1998 by Michael Daugherty
- Route 66 a working title for the 2006 film Cars
- Route 66 (band), an American band
- KMB Route 66, in Hong Kong
- London Buses route 66, in London, United Kingdom
- SEPTA Route 66, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Route 66 Raceway, a drag racing strip in Joliet, Illinois
- National Cycle Route 66, a United Kingdom cycling route
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Route 66.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.