From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Route 66 (disambiguation))
Route 66 often refers to U.S. Route 66. It also may refer to:
- Route 66 Association, one of which exists for each state on historic U.S. Route 66
- Route 66 State Park, in Times Beach, Missouri
- U.S. Highway 66 Association (1927–1976)
- Phillips 66, a gas station chain
- Route 66 Records, a record label
- Route 66, a Swiss technology company
- Route 66, a brand of blue jeans sold at Kmart
- Route 66, a 1960s television series
- Route 66, a film from 1998
- Route 66: An American (Bad) Dream, an open source film produced by VEB Film Leipzig
- "Route 66" (song), also known as "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66"
- Route 66 (composition), a orchestral composition from 1998 by Michael Daugherty
- Pixar's November 2001 working title of the movie Cars (2006). By April 2002, however, the title was changed to prevent people from thinking it was related to the television series.
- Route 66, an American band
- Route 66, a map on the video game Overwatch
- KMB Route 66, in Hong Kong
- London Buses route 66, in London, United Kingdom
- SEPTA Route 66, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Route 66 Raceway, a drag racing strip in Joliet, Illinois
- National Cycle Route 66, a United Kingdom cycling route running, from Manchester to Kingston upon Hull
- Greek National Road 66, a national highway of Greece connecting Nemea with Levidi via Skoteini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Route 66.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.