Route 864 (Israel)
|North end:||Highway 89 (Hosen junction)|
|South end:||Highway 85 (Rameh junction)|
Description of the route
- The route begins in the south at Rameh junction with Highway 85 near Rameh. Near this junction is another junction from which one may continue southward on Route 804.
- About 4 km into the sloped route, an access road turns east into Beit Jan.
- Half a km further west, an access road turns west into Harashim.
- Route 864 continues north about 3 km to Peki'in/Boki'a.
- About 1 km further north, Route 8655 turns west into Peki'in Hadasha, Kfar Sumi'a and Kisra.
- 3 km northwest of the Route 8655 junction, Route 864 ends at Hosen junction in Hosen with Highway 89.
From just south of Peki'in until its northern terminus in Hosen, the route follows approximately the path of the Peki'in Creek, which lies to the west of the road.