Route 886 (Israel)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|North end||Route 899|
|South end||Highway 89|
|Roads in Israel|
Description of the route
- The route begins in the south at Ein Zeitim junction with Highway 89 in Ein Zeitim.
- 3 km north, it meets the entrance road going east into Dalton, and a separate entrance road going west toward Jish.
- At 4 km, it passes the Ramat Dalton Industrial Park.
- At 5 km, it meets an entrance road on the west to Kerem Ben Zimra.
- The road turns northeast. At 7 km, it meets an entrance road on the west to Rehaniya.
- At 8 km, it meets an entrance road to the east to Alma.
- At 13 km, it meets an entrance road to the west to Dishon.
- At 15 km, it meets Route 8977 going to the north into Ramot Naftali.
- At 16 km, it meets a second entrance road to the west to Ramot Naftali.
- At 17 km, the road ends at Yesha junction with Route 899.