From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up routine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Routine may refer to:
- Routine, another name for a computer subprogram
- Schedule, or timetable, a basic time-management tool to formalize or develop a routine
- Choreographed routine, orchestrated dance involving several performers
- Comedy routine, comedic act or part of an act
- Visual routine, visual cognitive means of extracting information from a scene
- Routine activity theory, sub-field of criminology
- Routinization of authority, the process through which a charismatic authority becomes a bureaucracy
- Ethnomethodology, sociological discipline focused on the methods groups use to create societal order
- Routine (SWT), first of four stories in the second issue of the Star Wars Tales series
- Routine Valor, 2006 Star Wars comic book by Dark Horse Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Routine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.