(Redirected from Routines)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up routine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Routine may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Routine" (SWT), the first of four stories in the second issue of the Star Wars Tales series
- Choreographed routine, orchestrated dance involving several performers
- Comedy routine, comedic act or part of an act
- Routine Valor, 2006 Star Wars comic book by Dark Horse Comics
- Routine, another name for a computer subprogram
- Ethnomethodology, sociological discipline focused on the methods groups use to create societal order
- Routine activity theory, sub-field of criminology
- Routinization of authority, the process through which a charismatic authority becomes a bureaucracy
- Schedule, or timetable, a basic time-management tool to formalize or develop a routine
- Visual routine, visual cognitive means of extracting information from a scene
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Routine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.