Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up route, rout, routing, or routeing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Routing is the process of path selection in a network, such as a computer network or transportation network.
Routing may also refer to:
- Route of administration, the path by which a drug, fluid, poison or other substance is brought into contact with the body
- Hollowing out an area of wood or plastic using a router (woodworking)
- Routing (electronic design automation), a step in the design of printed circuit boards and integrated circuits
- The packet forwarding algorithm in a computer network
- The role of a router hardware in a computer network
- National Routeing Guide, a guide to trains over the United Kingdom's rail network
- Routing (hydrology), a technique used to predict the changes in shape of a hydrograph
- ABA routing transit number, a bank code used in the United States
- Routing number (Canada)
- Forwarding (disambiguation)
- Route (disambiguation)
- Router (disambiguation)
- Vehicle routing problem
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Routing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.