December 23, 1980|
Experimental Film Society
Rouzbeh Rashidi archived and produced films by EFS members; he arranged, curated and presented screenings and online hosting (EFS Video Archive) of these works. He also conceived and produced the EFS portmanteau feature film The Last of Deductive Frames and the EFS sound project Cinema Cyanide.
Members of EFS include: Rouzbeh Rashidi (founder), Bahar Samadi, Jann Clavadetscher, Kamyar Kordestani, Michael Higgins, Hamid Shams Javi, Dean Kavanagh, Esperanza Collado and Jason Marsh. Maximilian Le Cain is an honorary member.
Past Collaborators include Pouya Ahmadi, Mohammad Nick Dell, Mahdi Safarali, Navid Salajegheh, Behzad Haki and Ali Vakilian.
Homo Sapiens Project
Remodernist film movement
In January 2010 Rashidi joined the Remodernist film movement. Remodernist film developed in the United States and the United Kingdom in the early 21st century with ideas related to those of the international art movement Stuckism and its manifesto, Remodernism. Key figures are Harris Smith and Jesse Richards. On August 27, 2008, Jesse Richards published a 15 point Remodernist Film Manifesto, calling for a "new spirituality in cinema", use of intuition in filmmaking, as well as describing the remodernist film as being a "stripped down, minimal, lyrical, punk kind of filmmaking". In late August, 2009, an International Alliance of Remodernist Filmmakers was started by Jesse Richards in order to promote discussion and collaboration amongst those following the manifesto.
Rouzbeh Rashidi left the Remodernist film movement in late 2011.
Rouzbeh Rashidi’s resume with Remodernist film:
- Two of Rouzbeh Rashidi's short films Grey (2008) and Now & Forever (2008) was picked by Jesse Richards for the short films of Remodernist film.
- An article about Remodernist film & Jesse Richards was published on 17 August 2010 in Shargh Newspaper (Iran) by Kamyar Kordestani & with the help of Rouzbeh Rashidi.
- Remodernist film manifesto was translated into Persian language by Kamyar Kordestani, Reza Radbeh & with the help of Rouzbeh Rashidi. It was subsequently published on 31 August 2010 in the Shargh Newspaper (Iran).
- Completion of the feature film Closure of Catharsis (2011) which was based and inspired by Remodernist film manifesto.
- Contribution to the Remodernist omnibus feature film “In Passing (2011)“.
2008 – Best Short Film at Cork Youth International Film Festival 2008. 
|2013||HSP: There Is No Escape From The Terrors Of The Mind||120 minutes||James Devereaux, Maximilian Le Cain, Borna Izadpanah, Farzad Fahim, Ali AL Jaradi, Hatem Said AL Jaradi, Dean Kavanagh, Sarah Lundy & Atoosa Pour Hosseini.|
|2013||Weird Weird Movie Kids Do Not Watch The Movie||88 minutes||Made with Maximilian Le Cain||Eadaoin O’Donaghue, Rouzbeh Rashidi and Maximilian Le Cain.|
|2013||Circumcision of Participant Observation||116 minutes||Dean Kavanagh, Atoosa Pour Hosseini, Farzad Fahim, Reza Rashidi, Patricia Klich and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2012||Theory||99 minutes||Ehsan Safarpour, Pooria Nick Dell, Farvad Sadeghi & Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2012||Persistencies of Sadness & Still Days||240 minutes||Two part feature film made with Maximilian Le Cain||John McCarthy, James Devereaux, Rouzbeh Rashidi, Sara-Jane Power and Maximilian Le Cain.|
|2012||He||122 minutes||James Devereaux, Cillian Roche, Maximilian Le Cain, George Hanover & John McCarthy.|
|2012||Boredom of the disgust & monotony of the tediousness||95 minutes||James Devereaux.|
|2012||Structures, Machines, Apparatus and Manufacturing Processes||93 minutes||Yashar Amini, Pooria Nick Dell, Mohammad Nick Dell, Mahdi Safarali, Dean Kavanagh, Johnny Allen, Jann Clavadetscher and Mahsa Nick Dell.|
|2012||Bard Is a Thing of Dread||61 minutes||Reza Rashidi and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2012||Indwell Extinction of Hawks in Remoteness||61 minutes||Toofan Nasehi, Rouzbeh Rashidi, Nima Pourtolami, Alireza Mehdizadeh, Pooria Nick Dell and Mohammad Nick Dell.|
|2012||Praxinoscope||82 minutes||Zulfikar Filandra, Alma Sabanadzovic, Julia Gelezova, Wojciech Hupert and Atoosa Pour Hosseini.|
|2012||Hades of Limbo||82 minutes||Hamid Shams Javi, Mahdi Safarali, Lena Khaghani and Mehdi Shafeie.|
|2011||Jean Speck (1860–1933)||70 minutes||Made with Jann Clavadetscher||Jann Clavadetscher.|
|2011||Immanence Deconstruction of Us||70 minutes|
|2011||Filmore||60 minutes||Man and Woman.|
|2011||Tenebrous City & Ill-Lighted Mortals||66 minutes||Ed Malone and Nicki ffrecnh Davis.|
|2011||Cremation of an Ideology||62 minutes||Atoosa Pour Hosseini and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2011||Closure of Catharsis||100 minutes||James Devereaux.|
|2011||Zoetrope||73 minutes||Nasser Rashidi, Atoosa Pour Hosseini, Mahasty Eslahy, Reza Rashidi and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2011||Reminiscences of Yearning||90 minutes||Pooria Nick Dell, Toofan Nasehi and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2010||Bipedality||68 minutes||Dean Kavanagh and Julia Gelezova.|
|2009||Only Human||74 minutes||Dean Kavanagh, Reza Rashidi, Nathalia Novaes Alves , Sandra Raz Tadrissi Gonzalez, Yihan Zhu, Mark Leung, Farzad Fahim , Atoosa Pour Hosseini and Rouzbeh Rashidi.|
|2008||Light & Quiet||68 minutes||Ehsan Safarpour, Behnam Fathi, Borna Izadpanah, Mohammad NickDell, Pooria NickDell, Rouzbeh Rashidi, Ali Vakilian.|
- 2011 – Interview with Experimental Conversations
- 2010 – Interview with Shargh newspaper
- 2007 – Interview with Seventh Art magazine
- 2003 – Interview with Mehr newspaper
- "(An)Other Irish Cinema – (Un’)Altro Cinema Irlandese". Vistanova.it. 2010-09-25. Retrieved 2010-10-22.
- "Experimental Film Society". rouzbehrashidi.com. Retrieved March 13, 2010.[better source needed]
- Nash, Cara (February 25, 2010). "Cinema with soul". Filmink News. Retrieved February 28, 2010.
- Rouzbeh Rashidi. Contemporary Iranian. Retrieved on 2012-04-20.
- Garage. "Rouzbeh Rashidi". Mubi.com. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- Rouzbeh Rashidi. Mubi.com. Retrieved on 2010-10-22.
- Cork Film Centre. Cork Film Centre (2011-07-08). Retrieved on 2011-09-22.
- Experimental Film Society from Garage's Filmmakers on. Mubi.com. Retrieved on 2011-12-06.
- Homo Sapiens Project By Rouzbeh Rashidi at the Chester Beatty Library | Film Ireland
- Visual Artists Ireland » Homo Sapiens Project by Rouzbeh Rashidi at the Chester Beaty Library
- "Arts Council announces funding worth over €1 million for 11 new projects around the country under the Open Call programme". IFACCA. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Students Scoop Prizes At Smedias". The Irish Film & Television Network. Retrieved March 13, 2010.
- Minihan, Mary (April 3, 2009). "'Trinity News' scoops top media awards". The Irish Times. Retrieved March 13, 2010.
- "Smedias 2010 – The National Student Media Awards". oxygen.ie. Retrieved March 13, 2010.
- "Smedias 2009 (17 Apr 2009)". oxygen.ie. Retrieved March 13, 2010.
- "DIT Update". Dublin Institute of Technology. Retrieved March 13, 2010.